European Dermatology Conference invites all the Medical professionals and people interested in Dermatology professions across the nations to submit their Abstracts before the deadline ends. The program is well designed by the conference committee which includes plenary lectures, oral sessions, poster sessions and symposia/workshops.
• Cosmetic Dermatologists
• Paediatric dermatologists
• Basic and Clinical Research Scientists
• Physicians & Plastic Surgeons
• Skincare Specialists
• Beauticians and Business Entrepreneurs
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
• Title of the abstract must be in sentence case.
The title must represent the abstract content.
• Name of the author and co-authors (if present). You may list up to 20 individual authors for each abstract.
• Provide your full name, degree, institution, address, telephone number, and email address. (Email address of the main author/presenter).
• Abstract content must not exceed 300 words. The body of the abstract should describe your research, results and conclusions of your study.
• A short biography of 100 words of the main author/presenter must be included along with abstract.
• All the abstracts must be submitted before the deadlines provided.
• Abstract will be reviewed by the committee and you will receive an e-mail notification within 24-48 hours of abstract submission.
For the abstract guidelines and sample abstract format please see: Guidelines
Dermatology-2019 Abstract Submission starts from February 15, 2018.
For the sample template of the abstract, please click here
All the abstracts should be submitted through Online Abstract Submission or can be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org