International Dermatology, Cosmetology and Skin Care Conference is an annual conference which is will examine the research and developments internationally. The committee includes keynote lectures, oral sessions, poster sessions and symposia/workshops.
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
• Title of the abstract must be in sentence case. The title must represent the abstract content.
• Name of the author and co-authors (if present). You may list up to 20 individual authors for each abstract.
• Provide your full name, degree, institution, address, telephone number, and email address. (Email address of the main author/presenter).
• Abstract content must not exceed 300 words. The body of the abstract should describe your research, results and conclusions of your study.
• A short biography of 100 words of the main author/presenter must be included along with abstract.
• All the abstracts must be submitted before the deadlines provided.
• Abstract will be reviewed by the committee and you will receive an e-mail notification within 24-48 hours of abstract submission.
"I'm very happy to participate this webinaire and share of valable personnality who work in cosmetology and dermatology. Thank's for the opportunity you give for me"